- Duration 2 Years.
- Intake per Year - 60.
Eligibility Criteria of Admission of Basic B.Sc., Nursing:
The Candidate seeking admission must:
- Hold diploma in General Nursing & Midfery (GNM).
- Be a registered nurse and midwife.
- Have passed pre-university examination (PUC of 2 Years) or equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with science, arts or commerce.
- The candidate who is above 48 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission is not eligible.
- Be medically fit should produce a medical fitness certificate from a recognized licensed physician.
- Have a good personal and professional record.
- Have working knowledge of English.